The Methylamp™-96 DNA Modification Kit is a complete set of essential components which enables the experimenter to modify DNA efficiently. The entire procedure can be completed within 2 hours and 30 minutes and produces far superior results than any competitor kits. The Methylamp™-96 DNA Modification Kit is suitable for MS-PCR, real time MS-PCR, methylation sequencing, and pyrosequencing, as well as methylation microarray.
WHY CHOOSE THE METHYLAMP™ -96 DNA MODIFICATION KIT?
- The fastest procedure available, which can be finished within 2 hours and 30 min.
- High throughput is achievable along with a 96-well filter format.
- Completely converts unmethylated cytosine into uracil: modified DNA > 99.98%.
- The lowest degradation of DNA in the modification process: more than 90% of DNA loss can be prevented.
- The lowest requirement of starting DNA for modification: only 1 ng.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent modification conditions.
Principle & Procedure
The Methylamp™-96 DNA Modification Kit contains all reagents required for bisulfite conversion on a DNA sample. DNA is denatured by heating, which allows DNA denaturation and busulfite modificaction to be carried out simultaneously. In the modification process, bisulfite reagent reacts specifically with single-stranded DNA, thereby deaminating cytosine and creating a uracil residue. The unique DNA protection reagents contained in the modification buffer can prevent the chemical and thermophilic degradation of DNA in the bisulfite treatment. The non-toxic modified DNA capture buffer enable DNA tightly to bind to the column filter, thus DNA cleaning can be carried out on the column to effectively remove residual sodium bisulfite and salts. Modified DNA then can be eluted and stably stored at –20°C for up to 2 months.
CF1 (DNA modification powder)
CF2 (DNA modification)
CF3 (balance buffer)
CF4 (DNA carrier)
CF5 (modified DNA capture)
CF6 (modified DNA elution)
96-well PCR Plate
96-well filter plate
Optical adhesive cover
User Guide & MSDS
*Always use the actual User Guide that shipped with your product. Is the above file locked? You can also request user guides by emailing email@example.com along with your contact information and institution name.