The Methylamp™ Coupled DNA Modification Kit is a complete set of essential components which enables the experimenter to isolate and modify DNA efficiently.The entire procedure can be completed within 2 hours and 20 minutes and produces far superior results than any competitor kits. The Methylamp™ Coupled DNA Modification Kit is suitable for MS-PCR, real time MS-PCR, methylation sequencing, and pyrosequencing, as well as methylation microarray.
WHY CHOOSE THE METHYLAMP™ COUPLED DNA MODIFICATION KIT?
- The fastest procedure available, which can be finished within 2 hours and 20 minutes with consistent reaction conditions.
- High efficiency of DNA isolation from multiple resources of biological material containing tiny amounts of DNA (as low as 0.1 ng), especially from serum, plasma and body fluids.
- Completely converts unmethylated cytosine into uracil: modified DNA > 99.98%.
- The lowest degradation of DNA in the modification process: more than 90% of DNA loss can be prevented.
- The lowest requirement of starting DNA for modification: only 50 pg or 20 cells. Simple, reliable, and consistent modification conditions.
Principle & Procedure
The Methylamp™ Coupled DNA Isolation and Modification Kit contains all reagents required for DNA isolation and bisulfite conversion. DNA is isolated and chemically denatured to allow bisulfite reagent reacts specifically with single-stranded DNA, thereby deaminating cytosine and creating a uracil residue. The unique DNA protection reagents contained in the modification buffer can prevent the chemical and thermophilic degradation of DNA in the bisulfite treatment. The non-toxic modified DNA capture buffer enables DNA tightly to bind to the column filter, thus DNA cleaning can be carried out on the column to effectively remove residual sodium bisulfite and salts. Modified DNA then can be eluted and stably stored at –20°C for up to 2 months.
MR1 (DNA digestion solution)
MR2 (DNA digestion powder)
MR3 (DNA isolation buffer)
MR4 (DNA isolation enhancer)
MR5 DNA denature solution)
MR6 (DNA modifier powder)
MR7 (DNA modifier solution)
MR8 (DNA binding buffer)
MR9 (DNA washing buffer)
MR10 (DNA elution buffer)
1 x TE buffer
User Guide & MSDS
*Always use the actual User Guide that shipped with your product. Is the above file locked? You can also request user guides by emailing email@example.com along with your contact information and institution name.